Monday 1 September 2014

Story

I came to Earth 50 years ago, I came here with my follow planet Shrek patriots Clyde and Dough we came here to research to Human race because of my planet Shrek was almost spotted by one of the space crafts.
We were spotted in our spaceship with cameras so we had to destroy it by crashing it into a volcano so they don't know we exist ever since we've been stuck here. Clyde has short blond hair, big round eyes and always wears his dark blue beanie. Dough has dregs that goes half was down his back and a scruffy beard. We landed in Peru and now on the border of Mexico. I notice one of the people of earth spotted us so we started running I fell over a log, that must of knocked me out because I woke up in a room tied to a chair in a empty room, look through the glass wall I see him I can't believe it its Shrek on the T.V with prince Charming fighting, wait I remember his they must of been watching our us the whole time.


How long have you been on the planet?
Why did you go there?
Describe the two people who are with you.
Why is your spaceship damaged?
When you decided to leave your ship, how far did you walk?
What were you looking for?
When did you realise that someone was following you? Describe the creature.
While you were running away, you tripped and fell. What happened?
What was the big surprise at the end of your story?

No comments:

Post a Comment